Saturday, August 4, 2012

My 3 1/2 month old is a CIA officer

Do you want to know why I know this....
Because she's practicing sleep deprivation techniques on me. 
I feel like I'm always trying to figure out why. 
Why does Jack always find the day old milk behind the couch and think it's a good idea to drink it,
 Why do kids think ceiling fans are funny,
Why won't my sweet daughter sleep?!?!

Some times in the middle of the night I'll hear low muahhhhhhh type laugh come from her crib and then the sleep deprivation training will start. 
  
This little ball of chubb rolls and happiness isn't going to put one past me...Oh no Missy
Your cover is blown sweet sweet girl...
Mama always knows the truth 

1 comment:

  1. i love when you write your posts like this. it's like poetry.

    that first pic of her looks so much like jack.

    i hope you're able to finally get some sleep. xoxo

    ReplyDelete