Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Beautiful Day to Blog

Today was one of those days that you wake up and walk out the door loving life. The sun was shining and there was a warm breeze and a beautiful blue sky. I went back to Yoga this morning after a short absence because my gigantic pregnant belly was totally messing up my Warrior two pose.   

Chris actually was the one suggesting maybe it was time to go back when he came home from work and found me trying to figure out how to sell Jack on ebay. 
Can you believe selling humans is completely against their "terms of use" contract?!?! 
So to Yoga I went.
Namaste

Then I came home to both kids taking unusually long naps 
(I thanked the Yoga gods for that)  
And since it was such a nice day we decided to go to the 
Yorktown Carnival. 
 
We've been every year since Jack was born but this year he was able to go on some of the rides 
(with Chris or I of course)

Jack holding on for dear life on the (Death defying) Carousel
Here's Ms. Emma worried sick while her brother got tossed around by the plastic stationary horse...doesn't she look so concerned? 
Chris and Jack fishing for a prize (He won a stuffed Nemo).  
and while they "played till they won" I spoke to the man running the game and I found out that you only need a minimum of 4 teeth to work at a Carnival!

Spinning. Tea. Cups = Worst. Ride. Ever. 
Even Jack got dizzy in the first 15 seconds and 
wanted to get off.


So it was back on the train again (this was the 2nd time we rode this because of Jacks train obsession)  

But unfortunately the ride wasn't as up to code as we all hoped and it derailed on the second turn on the track.  Which then prompted a mother to hop the gate and yank her child off this death trap yelling that she wants her tickets back - I guess it was to go on another "death trap", not to sure though.
But just as the day started it ended on a good note and all my children are safe and sound and will probably never ride the train at the Carnival for the rest of their lives.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete