Tuesday, July 3, 2012

876*

That is how many times Jack has said Mama so far today.  
Actually that's just an estimate. 
Let me explain how I got this number though:

I counted the number of mama's Jack said in an hour and multiplied it by 6 which is how many hours Jack has been awake....So far.  

(*This didn't include the following: 
• Any of the mamas that was said in the car since that would be dangerous to mark the mama's while driving 
• Any of the mamas that was said while shopping in target which could have exceeded the thousands in the short time we were there
• I also didn't add in the maaaaaa's, mamamama's and MA'S! as I didn't think that was fair since i was only counting actual mama's

1 comment:

  1. OMG. i hope you poured yourself a big ass glass of wine at the end of this day. or took a shot. or both.

    p.s. this is my favorite post so far. love the picture of jack yelling, "MA!"

    ReplyDelete