Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Emma's 5 Months Old!

Gosh, every time I write Emma's birthday post it completely amazes me how fast time goes. 
Not like she's 15 or anything but she's been here for 5 months already and I feel like I just met her yesterday. 
Her personality is coming out more and more everyday and what a personality it is! 
She's very vocal, not asking for a cup of coffee vocal but she loves to squeal all the time.  
If she's happy, sad or bored she'll squeal.  
It's awesome when we're in restaurants.  
She's still got chubbs of chubbs and I love it.  
She's so strong and healthy and if that means squeezing her big girl body in 6-9 month clothing so be it. 
She wants to move so much like her big brother that she'll try to launch herself from our laps onto the floor...
again awesome in restaurants. 
She's lifting her entire upper half off the floor and then she'll mush her face into the rug and lift up her butt as high as she can get it but she hasn't figured out how to do 
both at the same time.  
And that's a-ok with me because I have a strong feeling once she figures it out, she's gone and we're in BIG trouble. 
She's still smiling like a crazy person.
And for those who were keeping track of her sleep depravation training techniques let me tell you.....She was defeated!  She's finally sleeping through the night and I'm finally looking (and feeling) less and less like death everyday.
  
She's such a great little girl and I'm not saying that because she's my fabulous daughter, I'm saying that because she will always smile at the old lady in the supermarket and 
giggle when you play peek-a-boo.  
I love watching her learn and figure out life, 
then I love watching her drift off in my arms before bed. 

I couldn't ask for anything more.....except SOME FRIGGIN' HAIR!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment